White Round 7 Stone Color Clarity

Special Price on 10k White Gold Round 7-Stone Ring (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 7


  • All our diamond suppliers certify that to their best knowledge their diamonds are not conflict diamonds.
  • The total diamond carat weight listed is approximate. Variances may be up to .05 carats.
Celebrate the classic brilliance of round-cut diamonds featured on the 10k White Gold Round 7-Stone Ring. Resting atop a smooth, square-shaped white gold band is an impeccable display of seven round diamonds. The diamonds sit in a shared prong setting which showcases their timeless cut from all sides. The diamonds featured in this band hold 1/4 cttw, feature near colorless stones and I3 ranked clarity. The tried and true beauty of this seven stone ring makes a wonderful gift as a wedding band, anniversary present, or to just show your love.

10k White Gold Round 7-Stone Ring (1/4 cttw, H-I Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 7 Review

Amazon.com Review
5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty and Dainty, October 17, 2007
By 
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
I love this ring. I got the yellow gold ring which has the white gold prongs. It is very sparkly and dainty which I like. It compliments my wedding set and doesn't compete with it. A great deal! Although, I bought it for $99.99 when it was on sale. Read more

No comments:

Post a Comment